Mychart Login : MyChart is the online portal for patients of UCSD Health System. With the addition of MyChart to your health care experience, it’s important to know what you need to do in order to log into that portal. As an introductory article, this guide contains a step-by-step process for how to login into MyChart and navigate your way around it.
How to Log Into MyChart via the Web
If you are using a computer outside of the office, you can log into MyChart from your home or office computer by following these steps:
1. Open the MyChart website at www.mychart.com.
2. Click on the “Login” link in the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Enter your user name and password and click on the “Log In” button.
4. You will be taken to the main MyChart page.
5. Click on the “MyChart Account” link in the left-hand navigation bar to view your account details, including your login ID and password, if you have set them up already.
If not, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link to get started creating a new password and enter it in the “Password” field when you return to Step 4 below.
6. You can also access most of MyChart’s features by clicking on one of the links in the left-hand navigation bar, such as “Dashboard”, “Reports”, or “Tables”.
How to Log Into MyChart via Mobile
If you use a mobile device to access your MyChart account, you can log in using the following steps:
1. Open the MyChart app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Menu icon .
3.tap Settings .
4. Under “Account Type”, select “MyChart Account”. Tap Log In .
Enter your username and password, then tap Log In .
How to Log Into MyChart with a Smartphone
If you have a smartphone and you want to log into yourChart account, the process is fairly simple.
First, open your Chart and go to https://mychart.com/login.
On the login page, enter your myChart username (the one you use to sign in to the site) and password.
If you don’t have a myChart username yet, you can create one by going to MyAccount -> Settings -> Username.
Once you have entered your information, click Log In. You will be taken to a page where you can see your chart account information.
At the top of the page is a blue bar that says “Loading…” This means that our servers are busy processing your request and will give you an estimated wait time before the login screen reappears.
In most cases this wait time will be less than two minutes but sometimes it can be longer due to high traffic levels on our site. If you experience longer wait times please try again later or try using a different browser or device.
How To Get Help with Other MyChart Services
If you need help logging into MyChart services such as MyHealthRecord, MyMedication, or MyLab, we have a few tips to help.
To log into MyChart with your myhealthrecord account:
Sign in to your myhealthrecord account and click on the Profile icon in the top right corner. Select the Log In button. Enter your myhealthrecord ID and password and click on the Log In button. If you have trouble logging in, please contact us.
To log into MyChart with your mymedication account:
Sign in to your mymedication account and click on the Profile icon in the top right corner. Select the Log In button. Enter your mymedication ID and password and click on the Log In button. If you have trouble logging in, please contact us.